- Mynk and Happ Hazzard and Rascal
- A couple of days to rest after my latest "vacation."
- Fresh coffee.
- For light at the end of tunnels.
- For Al Gore, for inventing the internet and giving me an outlet for my various surges of creative energy.
- For the ability and skills to work on this massive edifice of endless toil that is the station.
- For football on thursday, especially since i missed it this weekend.
- That my teenage son, so far, likes music that i like.
- That my younger son is starting to come out of his shell a little.
- That since i have not been freed of the need to continue in the construction trade, i have been given a truly excellent company to labor for.
- For MnM's.
- And a good friend and long suffering family that understands or tolerates my addictions.
- For those blessed moments, no matter how brief, no matter how few and far between when i know, deep down in every fibre of my being, i know that this is what i was created to do and i'm exactly where i need to be.
- To God for getting me through the deserts between those moments.
There's plenty more that i will put into my prayers tonight but they don't really make good reading, not that this did but hey, you can, thankfully, skip it.
Toodles and happy Thanksgiving.