Thursday, November 23, 2006

T'anks

i'm thankful for...

  • Mynk and Happ Hazzard and Rascal
  • A couple of days to rest after my latest "vacation."
  • Fresh coffee.
  • For light at the end of tunnels.
  • For Al Gore, for inventing the internet and giving me an outlet for my various surges of creative energy.
  • For the ability and skills to work on this massive edifice of endless toil that is the station.
  • For football on thursday, especially since i missed it this weekend.
  • That my teenage son, so far, likes music that i like.
  • That my younger son is starting to come out of his shell a little.
  • That since i have not been freed of the need to continue in the construction trade, i have been given a truly excellent company to labor for.
  • For MnM's.
  • Legos.
  • And a good friend and long suffering family that understands or tolerates my addictions.
  • For those blessed moments, no matter how brief, no matter how few and far between when i know, deep down in every fibre of my being, i know that this is what i was created to do and i'm exactly where i need to be.
  • To God for getting me through the deserts between those moments.

There's plenty more that i will put into my prayers tonight but they don't really make good reading, not that this did but hey, you can, thankfully, skip it.

Toodles and happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmm.....so you like legos, eh? take a look at what you can do with too much time on your hands ...... http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/clock.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. and if you have EXCEEDINGLY too much time on your hands (and perhaps some insomnia and a complete lack of social life), you could do THIS ...... http://www.koreus.com/media/lego_thriller.html

    ReplyDelete