Saturday, February 06, 2021

Proverbs 16: with a heavy dose of the rest of the Script(ture)

 Proverbs 16:6 By loyalty and faithfulness, iniquity will be covered over,

and by fear of YHWH one turns from evil.
Proverbs 9:10 The start of wisdom is fear of YHWH,
and knowledge of the Holy One, insight.
Matt 11:19, 25-30 But wisdom is vindicated by her children.
"I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent, (Proverbs 16:2 All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but YHWH weights the spirit.) and have revealed them to young children. (Mark 10:15 For whoever does not welcome the kingdom of God like a young child will never enter into it.) Yes, Father, for to do so was your gracious will. All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son wants to reveal him. (John 14:6 I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me.) Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, (Psalm 38:4 For my iniquities have passed over my head; like a heavy burden they are too heavy for me. Matt 23:4 And they (pharisees and teachers of the law) tie up heavy burdens and put them on people's shoulders, but they are not willing with their finger to move them.) and I will give you rest. (Hebrews 4:3 For we who have believed enter into rest...) Take my yoke on you and learn from me, for I AM gentle and humble of heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to carry and my burden is light."
Proverbs 16: 20 He who heeds the word wisely will find good,
and whoever trusts in YHWH, happy is he.

No comments:

Post a Comment